Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lilja's Flannel Jumper Set


Little polkadot babushka.


The owls are a pale lime green soft
flannel with flannel dotty pockets
and wide bottom band. The little
tie vest is reversible to the dotty
flannel.


She can wear the jumper in the deep
winter with the long pants and vest,
or the jumper with lined bodice can
be worn alone in the summertime.The
lining is the pale green dotty fabric of
the babushka.

This is a wonderful little versatile
girlie pattern that can be made very
modern or old-fashioned, depending
on fabrics and detailing. Putting it in
the mail tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I am in love with this outfit. I hope Dell posts pictures.

I must tell you that Bookra asked me yesterday, "Do you think Toasty's started my outfits, yet?" :) That's our girl!

Lilja-girl said...

That jumper is perfect!! I can't wait for Lilja to get it and put it on! I'm sure she is going to love putting on that vest over and over again. Okay, now polka dots, okay now owls, okay now polka dots...love, Dell

polkadot monkey said...

Lillybob will not like it as much as I will love that she likes it...